Welcome back guys! So far in my commercial, I've been trying to get everything (my pictures and videos) all put together. It's difficult since i need to be very precise with what I'm choosing to represent me. I've been changing and moving some images around so that It's all evened out. Meaning there aren't just a clump of videos and a clump of images. It will be all spread out so it looks good. I've also been reviewing the footage to make sure the audio is appropriate and not something that should be showed. As well as what is being shown in the footage. My music choices have gotten better and are more appropriate as well. I need to focus on making sure everything represents me the way I want it to though. I don't want to have a picture that has nothing to do with me in a commercial that is supposed to be about me. Or footage of someone else doing something completely unrelated to me. I haven't been able to give this project my 100% attention though...
Welcome back bloggers! So this time my partner and I have been looking at new editing for the music video. We found a website with a bunch of new ideas to put into our music video. Some with different cuts and scene changes. And some can multiply the people in the scene so that is shows them glitching or disappearing from the scene. We think that will help with the feel of the music video that we are going for. Ours will have the person glitching in and out from the scenes like that are coming in and out of reality. There will also be a lot of music editing and film editing involved so that will use up a lot of time and effort. There will also have to be a lot of research as to how to do these edits. We will mostly film first this sunday at the beach to film a scene that's the easiest. And also the film location is the closest so it is more convenient. What we will also do is film the night scenes probably during school weeks since it's easier and day scenes during weekends. A...
In order for me to complete the commercial about me, my family and i had to go through a whole lot of photos. Ranging from when I was born, to a couple of days ago. They all picture me doing something different. If it is running on the beach, or playing a sport, or even making a mess eating my spaghetti. I used to be a model too, so some modeling pictures from when I was younger was definitely considered too. For music, my music type has some very explicit words sometimes. Especially my favorite songs. Those cannot be used so I either have to change the song entirely, or I find a cleaner version rather than the original. There are some videos of me playing sports as a kid. That really shows who I am as a person since that's what i love to do. I am an athlete so I feel showing those videos can really help. I also love to cook, so if I put some pictures of what I made, that would also be good. Like the pizza I made for my family. Or the variety of fruit cups I made for a school even...
Comments
Post a Comment