Production blog- All done!

 Welcome back bloggers! We finally finished out filming and editing. All we need to do now is embed and have my partner send me the finished product. I'm not sure how he is going to send it to me since it takes up a lot of storage and is not easy to send. Maybe email or over text. But that still gives the possibility for it to come out blurry which wouldn't be good either. My partner didn't come to school today so I wasn't able to ask him to send it. He also hasn't answered my text or the phone call so I'm not sure why he isn't responding. I would rather get it done today so I don't need to worry about it later. So that I don't forget or not remember to turn it in when I have to. Regardless there is not much left that I need to do besides the CCR and CR. I'm leaving for a flight to portugal soon so I'm also not sure how I'm going to get it done. I might ask to use my moms computer on the flight there to get it done. I'm not sure yet. I also need to do some other classwork that I need to make up and do for the upcoming week since I will not be here. Maybe I can try to get it excused but I'm not sure, I might just get it done and over with. I'm glad all the work is completed. It takes off a lot of stress so that I don't need to worry about it anymore. That's all for today! See you next time bloggers!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research- Halloween

Final Task!

Viva La Vida Music Video