Production blog- Finishing editing

Welcome back bloggers! We are finally finishing to edit our film and it's coming out great. We put some finishing touches on the tv screen so it looks realistic and how it should. We added an emergency screen but made it brighter so it really popped on camera and you could clearly read and see it. We also enhanced the sound so it would be easier to hear it. After all these edits to film should come out looking nice and ready to go. The clips were really easy to find since, as I said before, we never stopped the camera during the shots since we knew there would be times that we didn't get it right. Doing this helped the storage in our phones not fill up and not let us film any more. We don't need any voice overs so that part isn't necessary. My partner is the one that mainly edits so his software is very prone to crashing. Considering how much data is being used, it's hard to get everything into check. So far though, it hasn't crashed so everything is almost done. Getting everything done quickly though is a little hard since all the schoolwork that I have to do. We just had a major test that we had to take. So working around that has been a little hard. Besides that, I've been on top of using some of my spare time for editing. But I've also needed time for myself since it can't all just be school. I would like to make time for my self care and extracurriculars like golf and volleyball. That's all for this week bloggers! See you next time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research- Halloween

Final Task!

Viva La Vida Music Video