Production blog- The obstacles

 Welcome back bloggers! So we are for the most part almost done with our film. But there have been some major set backs that I have talked about in the previous blogs. But let me elaborate on it. So the past few weeks, my peers and I have been tasked with studying for the SAT. A nationwide test that determines the college we can get into. It is one of the most important things for us to use to apply for college. So I have been studying like crazy to try and do my best on the test. It consists of math and reading but it's turned into a digital test which I personally am not a fan of. Since it is digital means that it adapts to how you do on the previous parts. Not fun. Besides the test that I have been studying for, I wanted to make time for myself. This included having time to play my sports and not be so focused on school, I need time for me to enjoy myself. But also working on this project too. This project hadn't been so stressful since we planned out when we were doing things and we aren't rushed to do everything the last minute. Regardless it's been a priority and I'm not so worried about it. I just really want to do well on this test so my future is good too. I hope you guys come back next week. Till next time bloggers! Bye!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Research- Halloween

Final Task!

Viva La Vida Music Video